Would you..., 2012
1. Play It Again, Sam, Herbert Ross (US 1972), 00:34:11
What are you doing Saturday night?
(Woody Allen to Diana Davila)
2. (500) Days of Summer, Marc Webb (US 2009), 00:52:55
Do you want to go to the movies?
(Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Zooey Deschanel)
3. Taxi Driver, Martin Scorsese (US 1976), 00:25:25
Do you wanna go to [ehm eh] a movie with me?
(Robert De Niro to Cybill Shepherd)
4. Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Blake Edwards (US 1961), 01:33:16
Why don’t we go out somewhere?
(George Peppard to Audrey Hepburn)
5. Heaven Can Wait, Warren Beatty & Buck Henry (US 1978), 01:37:38
You want to have a cup of coffee or something?
(Warren Beatty to Julie Christie)
6. Young Man with a Horn, Michael Curtiz (US 1950), 01:01:54
How about a drink?
(Kirk Douglas to Lauren Bacall)
7. Love Nest, Joseph M. Newman (US 1951), 00:51:10
What do you say we have dinner together?
(Jack Paar to Marilyn Monroe)
8. Imitation of Life, Douglas Sirk (US 1959), 00:17:29
How about lunch?
(John Gavin to Lana Turner)